Friday, November 8, 2013

Gloria & Jason : Green Gables Estate Wedding


Hi All!

Today I am sharing the beautiful wedding of my friends Gloria and Jason.  I have known Gloria for maybe 8 or 9 years now {we used to cocktail at a nightclub together in another lifetime!} and I was super happy when she reached out to me to help piece together their big day at the Green Gables Estate. More than the planning, the details, and the meetings over cocktails, I loved more than anything else being a first hand witness to the union of two exceptionally charismatic people who were so utterly in love.   The way they way they would laugh and whisper to each other and steal kisses throughout their wedding weekend.... their thoughts, their vibes, and their movements were just so in sync. I remember thinking to myself that this is that wonderful kind of alchemy that occurs precisely when you say "I will" and "I do" to your very best friend.  So much good things are in store for them :)

A big warm THANK YOU to Marissa from Joe Latter Photographer for being so great to work with and for capturing these sweet-as-can-be photos of their lovely day ♥

Happy Friday Friends! Enjoy!!





Coordinator : V3 Weddings & Events
Photographer : Joe Latter Photographer
Reception DJ/Lighting : Music Phreek
Florist : Flower Allie
Bakery : Cute Cakes
Photobooth : Photo Shenanigans
Makeup : Makeup by Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin