Wednesday, May 15, 2013

V3 Celebrates! Brooklyn's Baby Dedication


My goodness, it's awfully quiet around here :(  I admit, I have been the WORST blogger as of late and if busyness were any excuse, well then I would have a minimum of 24673 reasons why I've neglected to check in!! SRSLY! I'm aware it's hardly an excuse these days but between our wonderful 2013 clients, my mommy and wifey life, and our new business venture (more on this soon!),  the time just seems to get away from me in the most fleeting fashion. I can't believe we are almost half way into 2013.  I still have weddings from last year to share, yikes!  But since most of the wedding photos are still cookin' or are being slated for features on a couple blogs and publications (yay!), I will -for now- share a few pictures of my daughter's baby dedication party from early spring.

This party was super fun to put together because a) I didn't get to throw her a first bday party so I insisted we fancy it up a bit, b) nearly all our closest, favorite people celebrated with us, and c) my little Brooklyn was such a doll of a client ;)  Seriously though, isn't she the cutest thing, like, EVER?! hehe



An ENORMOUS THANK YOU to my dear friend Trista Lerit for coming and for capturing photos of our joyous day! ♥  
Here is a shot my cousin took of us with our little party animals :)



Rentals: Chiavari Chair Rentals - Thank you so much Steven!! 
Chevron Backdrop/Runners: La Tavola
Tabletop linens: Fusion Linens
Cake:  Sweet & Saucy
Mini Desserts: Rocq Cafe, The Donuttery, and the V3 kitchen ;)
Flowers/Event Design/DIY details: V3 Events - me! 
If you are planning a celebration of any sort, we can help with planning, event design, linen rentals, DIY goodness, and more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin