Thursday, January 10, 2013

On the Future, the Past, & a Timeless Tustin Ranch Wedding


Hi Friends!

This week the V3 website got a little facelift of the html5 kind, meaning our site is finally compatible with our ipad and iphone friends.  While it's not totally completed, I'd still love for you to take a look at it! {CLICK HERE} I think you'll find it's cleaner, easier to navigate, and Our Lookbook is dancing with swoon-worthy eye candy!  We are also working on transitioning to a new blog and hosting site.  Quite honestly, it's a long dragged out transition because our office hours are {blessed to be} consumed by the engagement season buzz.  I'll be so happy and thankful when both sites are finally done and beautiful and ready to share with you!

At V3 we frequently talk about the future. We dream about it. We obsess over it. We plan for it. It's the very nature of what we do. But we also give a heap load of thought to our past. Especially our past weddings and couples, because I am not ashamed to admit that the success of V3 was built upon the trust and confidence they put in me and my business, even before I had an extensive portfolio or heavy resume to show for.  I will be forever indebted to those couples for sharing, for teaching, for inspiring us into the people and business we are today.

In the spirit of celebrating both the old and the new, I thought it'd be fun to share with you the very first official wedding I coordinated under the V3 name four years ago.  I love this wedding so much because if I were asked what kind of weddings we specialize in, I would say that we aim to design highly personalized, detail infused weddings that are both modern AND timeless, and Sharon & Rudy's wedding would be the perfect example of all that.  Even with all the new and ever changing wedding trends, the simple but elegant theme and colors of this wedding makes it just as inspiring and relatable today as it was four years ago.  When details are chosen wisely and with much thought to who the couple is, you have a wedding that is not trendy nor dated, but rather a wedding that is entirely reflective of a couple and who they are, a wedding that is so "them", a V3 wedding. ;)

I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do.  

Happy planning!







To boot, a handful of our favorite preferred wedding vendors worked this wedding too! Check them out...


Florist: Flower Allie
Entertainment/Lighting: Carcano DJ
Photos: Trista Lerit
Coordinated by V3 Weddings & Events

If you are planning a wedding, let's chat! Email me or fill out the contact form on our website to learn more about our planning, coordinating, and design services.

2 comments:

  1. Looking at these photos brings back fond happy memories! So grateful to have you part of our special day. Your portfolio has expanded so much throughout the years and I know your success is directly attributed to the endearing person that you are! Best Wishes in 2013!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin