Monday, May 2, 2011

Snapshots : Kristianna & Bryan's Wedding!

It's been entirely too long since I've checked in here but hang in there folks... I got lots of fun posts and exciting updates in the works! But first, here's a little Before & After snapshot I took of Kristianna & Bryan's reception set up at the Laguna Cliffs Resort.

Before...

After...
The Richard Henry Dana ballroom never looked better!

That's my talented friend, Mr. Gavin Wade, standing on that chair taking some {waayyy cooler} room shots! I can't wait to share the photos that he and Erin took of K&B's big day! Here's one more quick snapshot of our lovely bride to hold ya over. Be back soon!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! And I love Gavin Wade, he is awesome. I hope all is well Vanessa, some day we will meet ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa you transformed this place into the perfect wedding for these two! You're so gifted and it's always such a pleasure working with you! You rocked it. Can't wait for next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin