Friday, May 13, 2011

Project BABY!

Ok, I admit... I haven't been the most religious about blogging in the past recent months but I feel like I have the MOTHER (that's a hint) of all excuses! While wedding season has been busy sinking it's teeth in to 2011, we have been busy with a little project of our own too! Friends, meet our beautiful baby GIRL! :)
We absolutely cannot wait to welcome her later this fall!
I am just as excited for the weddings we have planned, as I am to kick up my feet for a bit to become a mommy :) In the meantime, she has been such a trooper and even has her first couple of weddings under her belt! hehe
The last few months, the joys and gripes of pregnancy, and the excitement surrounding this little bun in the oven has served as such a precious reminder that God is at work in our lives and God is good, all the time :) To our clients, friends, and family - thanks for sharing this journey with us! She is going to be one wholeheartedly loved little girl ♥

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Vanessa!!! So so exciting, I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy!! Jaclyne xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin