Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Dear Husband!

3 years ago today, I vowed to love you, honor you, cherish you...
from this day forward,
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness or in health,
'till death do us part.
The last three years have {putting it mildly} drove/pushed/forced us... to learn and feel the height, the weight, and the depths of those promises. When my heart is at its fullest, it's because of you. And when it is shattered in pieces, no one holds me closer or tighter.
Thank you for being my rock, my partner, my husband, my very best friend. I love you with every beat of my heart and could not be any more committed to doing life with you.
Happy 3 year wedding anniversary & 7 year dating anniversary honey! ♥
xoxo,

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin