Monday, September 20, 2010

Karen & Jonathon : Pasadena Wedding

Every once in a while I will meet a couple that just swoops me right off my feet. Karen & Jonathon are one of them! Their love for each other, their adoration for their family, and their humbleness toward their friends is just so alluring. They are two of the most gracious, good-natured people I know and I am simply head over heels for them ;)

Here are a few of my favorite photos from their wedding day, taken by the talented Tauran Woo.




Church: First Baptist Church Pasadena
Reception: San Gabriel Hilton
Coordinator: V3 Weddings & Events
Photographer: Tauran Woo
Hair/Makeup: Kelly Zhang
DJ: Phillip Entertainment
Florist: Tweeny Kau, The Flower Lab
Cake: Domie's Bakery

3 comments:

  1. These images are stunning. I can see why this couple swept you off of your feet. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Karen! I *heart* you guys too. Hope married life is fab :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin