Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Donna & John : Waterfront Hilton Huntington Beach Wedding

I can't believe it's been nearly a month since I last blogged! Where do I even begin?! I guess first and foremost, I should express my sincere gratitude to everyone who sent messages, email, and phone calls full of condolences, support, and love after the passing of my sister. It really has been a cyclone of a year and while my heart aches deeply still, my work has been a large part of the healing and truckin' on part. If I have to wake up every day and face the rising sun and a whirwind reality, at least it is all in the name of love. Sounds sappy, but it's true. I feel so blessed to have met so many fabulous clients and to see them down the aisle on their most happiest day. I am so grateful for the handful of industry peeps, who have become wonderful friends. How very thankful I am :)

Enough about me though! We have so many great photos to share with you from recent events. I'll start with these timeless photos from Donna & John's dazzling wedding at the Waterfront Hilton in Huntington Beach. Thank you to Nicole Caldwell {one of my absolute favorites!} for these stunners!

Who's jealous of those gold sparkly Choos?! Um ME!

Oh, right... Did I mention that Donna & John are ridiculously good GREAT looking! ...

...and have 3 absolutely adorable little ones to boot?!

All the full, fluffy flowers were provided by Florals by Jenny and the gorgeous paper details were the delicate handiwork of Kristy Rice of Momental Designs.

Donna rented several arcade games and the Photo Shenanigans Photobooth for their reception. It was supposed to be "for the kids" but clearly, it was a huge hit with more than just the kids!


Another BIG V3 congrats to the newlyweds, Donna & John! We love you ♥


*****

Wedding Coordinator: V3 Weddings & Events
Venue: Hilton Waterfront Resort HB
Photographer: Nicole Caldwell Photography
Bakery: Rossmoor Pastries
DJ & Lighting: Atmosphere DJ
Florist: Florals by Jenny
Rentals: Fusion Linens
Photobooth: Photo Shenanigans
Arcade Games: Arcade Rental Zone
Hair/Makeup: All Made Up Team


1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin