Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our Honey-Versary!

To My Husband:

You always hold my hand. You make me pancakes in the middle of the afternoon. You compromise.

You make sense of my thoughts, do my chores, and embrace my ever changing plans.

There is honor in your sacrifices, gentleness in your strength, and authenticity in your kindness.

What an privilege it is to call you my husband. What a blessing it is to have done life as your best friend for the last 6 years.

Not just because of what you do, but because who you are and who you make me -- I love you.

Happy Honey-Versary! :)

xo,


--

Today, Mark and I celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary and 6 year dating anniversary. {Honestly, it feels like just yesterday we danced our way down the aisle!} In honor of this momentous day, I thought I'd share with you a few photos from our big day - taken by the ever so fabulous, Sarah K Chen


Mark & Vanessa ~ May 25th, 2008

8 comments:

  1. I still tear up every time i see this photos... i love you guys so much. Vanessa you look stunning.. and Mark looks so happy! they truely capture the true you(s)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! One of the MOST gorgeous weddings and brides I have ever seen, planned by a fabulous event planner! I hope your day is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..i'm in tears... thanks for sharing... and may God continue to bless you both! xoxo luv tita pia

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL photos!! you look amazing! happy belated anniversary =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm super late to the party, but CONGRATULATIONS! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were a gorgeous bride... and what a beautiful wedding! Love all of the details. Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin