Monday, January 4, 2010

* Twenty Ten *

So I'm a few days late, but HAPPY NEW YEARS ya'll! Hope everyone spent their last days of 2009 living, laughing, and loving ;) I closed up shop for a bit to spend some much needed time with family and it was just glorious!

2009 was quite a cyclone for us - in a good way, of course! We got to work at some of the coolest wedding venues in LA & Orange County, collaborated with so many new vendor friends, and played a part in the most amazing weddings of our ridiculously fabulous clients. I am beyond grateful, beyond humbled, and moved beyond words by the year we've had. I still have a few more 2009 weddings to share with you here on our blog. While I'm still waiting on photos and prepping new posts, here's a candid sneak peak - courtesy of my sneaky iphone cam ;)

More from Elenor & Eric's wedding at the Nixon Library


Claudia & David's wedding at the Heritage Museum of OC


Emeree & Chris's wedding at the Westin South Coast Plaza


Jane & Andrew's wedding at Wayfarers Chapel and Point Vicente


So much more to come!

OH Twenty Ten - I love the reborn sense of hope and inspiration that you bring! I return to you refreshed and more determined than ever to make this year our best year yet. And OH, how it will be! ;) We have some exciting announcements, breathtaking weddings, and all around seriously awesome goodness in the works. STAY TUNED!


1 comment:

  1. ahhh I love the Nixon Library wedding picture! The sun is just perfect!!!

    :) Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin