Monday, December 7, 2009

Alicia & Mark : Marvimon Wedding

I LOVE these photos that Annie McElwain sent to me from Alicia & Mark's wedding at the Marvimon in Downtown LA. I wish I could take some credit for their perfectly composed fall color palette, all their sweet personal details, and their stellar team of wedding vendors- but the truth is that Alicia & Mark are ridiculously brilliant and planned much of their wedding details on their own, long before we had met. They are so brilliant, in fact, that Alicia wouldn't have dared to NOT hire a fun, fabulous independent coordinator to tie all their hard work together ;) I am super excited to share some of my favorite images from their big day!

Alicia has one the most brightest, contagious smiles. Oh how I adore her.... ♥

I'm obsessed with her uniquely composed bouquet of dahlias, coxcomb, spider mums, mokara orchids, freesia, berzillia pods, and succulents {designed by Kate Baker} Talk about texture! And look at the delightful bout that Mark wore... anything but typical!

The Marvimon is a gem in itself and really if you did nothing at all, it would still be a ultra cool spot for a wedding or event. Alicia & Mark crafted thoughtful details and simple elements of design to add their very own personal touches of character to the venue.


Definitely my most favorite of their projects... the shadow box seating chart which included old wedding photos of family members/friends. So creative!


Alicia & Mark- Your love is so unruffled and comforting that I find it wildly ironic that you two fell in love in the midst of a hurricane! {True story folks!} Thank you for being the kindhearted, cool, good-natured peeps that you are. My most sincere congrats and best wishes for a joyous life together. Love you guys!


The A&M Dream Team

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin