Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Linette & David's Engagement Session

I'd like to announce publicly that I knew Linette & David would end up together LONG before they did! I know - it's a common occurrence. But even after witnessing their love story write itself before my very eyes, I still do not know how WE got here.... How WE went from boy crazy to crazy in love. How WE went from making Friday plans to make Forever plans. How WE became so grown up and married all of a sudden. Who do I mean by WE??? Why I am talking about Linette and I of course!!! You see... Linette is my BFF, my cheerleader, my sounding board, my sister... and she's getting married!

Earlier this summer my dear friend, Catherine Tang, photographed Linette and David's engagement session. {Thanks Cat!} I tagged along for the fun and am so excited to share a few of the photos from their shoot...




Aren't they adorable?! I LOVE YOU SISTER!!! And David- I suppose you are her soul mate. I suppose you make her happier than anyone else. I suppose you can commit your life to her for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, till death do you part. I suppose. ;)

More Linette & David news and photos coming soon! Check out Catherine's blog for more fabulous images from their time together.


4 comments:

  1. When is the big day? I loved working with Linette & David. They're so sweet together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos Vanessa. I LOVE Catherines style. MOST of all, I love the relationship you have with your sister. My sister is my best friend and always will be (she knows too much). This will be a fun and memorable time for you and your sister... ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart you all too!! Very beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin