Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thankgiving!

Today I am reminded how incredibly blessed my life is. I have an amazing family including my 5 nieces and nephews who fill my every day with love and laughter. I have fabulous friends who support me and do life with me. I have the greatest husband EVER who laughs at my jokes, does my chores, and eats my cooking. I have the most darling clients who share and trust one of the most important days of their lives with me. And I have a God who loves me and has always provided me with absolutely everything I have ever needed, and then some!

To you that reads my blog, that comments my posts, that follows my journey... I am grateful TO you and FOR you!

Happy thanksgiving ya'll! I hope your every day is as blessed as mine :)

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin