Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Michelle + Nick : Dana Point Wedding : More Eye Candy!

Earlier this year, I had the pleasure of being part of Michelle & Nick's waterfont wedding at the Dana Point Yacht Club. I was adding some of their sultry images to the V3 website when I realized I had not shared many of them here on the blog. Here's a mini photo recap of their day as captured by one of the sweetest photographers I know, Natalie Williams. Enjoy :)

Venue: Dana Point Yacht Club
Wedding Planner: V3 Weddings & Events
Caterer: Turnip Rose Elite Catering
Floral: Art with Nature Floral Design
Photographer: Natalie Williams Photography
Videographer: LA Event Video
DJ/Lighting: Vynce Pham from Music Phreek
Hair: Leah from Long Lasting Impressions
Makeup: Liz from Makeup by Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin