Monday, September 14, 2009

Erica + Greg : Surf + Sand Laguna Beach Wedding : More Eye Candy!

I know I have raved about Erica & Greg's Surf and Sand Resort wedding in a previous post, but this time I brought even more pictures to back up my claims! he he ;)

There is so much that can be said about why this wedding was out-of-this-world-mind-blowing but I'm thinking I should let the pictures do the talking because I am about to bombard you with tons of them!

Where to start, where to start... AH! The alluring Erica & Greg. FIERCE!

Not that they need any help, but the girls were all prepped and pampered by Nicole Deanne, who fancied up their hair and makeup.
Erica commissioned the help of the creatively endowed, Stacia Freeman of Serendipity Designs. All the wonderful little paper details from this event were designed and put together by Stacia.
What a great looking bunch - and I don't just mean this bridal party! The gorgeous floral details are the enchanting creations of Green Leaf Designs. I wholeheartedly love working with Shelby and her crew. They always work their magic!

My heart skips a beat looking at these black and whites.... so passionate and timeless.

Just Married!


I've said it before and I'll say it again... lighting adds ambiance and personality to any room! Uplights by Atmosphere Entertainment added the WOW factor into the Pelican ballroom. My team warmed things up a bit by flooding the tables with a variety of votives, cylinders, and floating candles. Guests -literally- were glowing with compliments all night!

Erica and her outrageously talented mother baked and packaged the most scrumptious Mexican Wedding Cookies for guests to take home as favors. I will have to find and later post a close up shot of the adorable cellophane bags that adorned each place setting. Below is a picture of the menu cards made by Serendipity.
Pictured above: the "Heritage table" - A display of wedding photos from close friends and family members. Too cute!


If you, um... have a pulse(!), then you will most likely obsess over these photos as much as I do! Which means you will most likely enjoy checking out more photos from the amazingly gifted, Nicole Caldwell. Nicole - I am so thrilled you figured out how to make a moment last forever! Really. That's what your photos do!

Erica & Greg, I know I have already told you this... but I *heart* you two. Your love is uplifting, and I am certain this most joyous day in your life is one of the most delightful days of mine :) BEST WISHES!

XOXO,


3 comments:

  1. oooo pretty! i love the colors! the lighting looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding! The reception looks amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This was such a beautiful wedding and couple...i must add! The uplights really intensified the entire look! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin