Friday, July 10, 2009

Technical Difficulties!

Um... can you hear me now???

My email apparently has been playing hide and seek with me {unbeknownst to me, of course!} so if you've emailed me in the last 36 hours or so, I am just now getting your message. UGH! I so apologize for the delayed responses. I will be tackling emails for the remainder of my Friday evening. Thanks so much for your patience!!!

P.S. I have to share this picture because it's on my desktop background right now. Check out the cake topper bobble heads from Amy & Chris's wedding last week! Seriously, how awesome is that?! I can't wait till they are back from their honeymoon so I can ask her where they got them from. I am dying to order one!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Did you see the bobblehead that I ordered for Bern on the wedding day? The photo is really funny! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin