Monday, May 25, 2009

More Than Words

5 years ago today I met my husband
{It's not the best picture, but it was the exact night we met!}

2 years ago today he asked me to spend the rest of my life with him

1 year ago today we made it official ;)



365 days later, I am more certain than ever that I know what genuine love is.
I know what it looks like, I know what it sounds like, I know what it feels like.
And it's because of him.
He is my best friend, my life partner, my soulmate.
The reason I am who I am and the reason I do what I do.

Happy one year {or actually 5 year!} anniversary honey! :)
My happiest days have been those spent as your wife and
I love you more than words can ever express. Here's to a lifetime of "us"!
♥ xoxo, Vanessa



9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! Your photos are always amazing! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Happy anniversary! Hope you guys are celebrating somewhere fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Tear!! Honestly tearing. Congratulations! I love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! Your super sweet post had me tearing up a bit :) Wishing you many more happy years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet!! You're so lucky to have found your love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOOOO ADORABLE! Congrats on your one year! I can't wait for ours so I can get another wedding band. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the website and reading your blog V. And I especially love that pic you posted of the night you met Mark! We need to get together and play Jenga again one of these days haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are seriously soo cute! Congrats!! Dinner soon?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin