Thursday, April 30, 2009

Love is in the air!

Hello blog world! I'm back from a mini bloggin' hiatus... sorry to leave you hanging. It's partially because wedding season is in full effect, partly because the beautiful weather lures me away from my desk, and mostly because I messed with my blog one night and did something to mess up the HTML jibberish - WOOPS!

Coming Soon: Michelle & Nick's Dana Point wedding photographed by the lovely, Natalie Williams. I'm soooo anxious to see the teasers! I got to play wedding planner and maid of honor (you heard me right, I am crazy!) so this wedding played on my every emotion. Here is a picture I snapped of the bride & groom as they played with props in their awesome photo booth.


I am so excited for this next batch of upcoming weddings. I feed off the energy of my couples and they have me all sorts of inspired! Here's a sampling of some of the fabulous venues we will be making appearances at in the very near future :)

Rancho Las Lomas
The Surf & Sand Resort
The Summit House in Fullerton
Calamigos Ranch, Malibu
The Ocean Institute in Dana Point
Castaways Restaurant
The Nixon Library
Wayfarers Chapel
Marvimon Downtown
Westin South Coast Plaza
Hyatt Regency, Long Beach
Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club

Love is definitely in the air! ♥ Get some ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at your year! Amazing and I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin