Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wedding Chic - Centerpieces

As a designer, he is brilliant. As a host, he is fabulous. As an author, he is currently dominating my wedding library!

Colin Cowie's new book, Wedding Chic, recently debuted and is already in my Amazon cart. I snuck a few photos from his website as teasers. Enjoy :)


I love these wheatgrass wrapped votives - so cool.

On a side note - I am currently permanently on a floral kick! Thanks to these and a few other fantastic reads I have learned more about wedding flowers in the last few months than I could have ever imagined. I have to hand it to floral designers. It's so much more than an art, there is a complete science to all of it! I am so in awe of their talent!

4 comments:

  1. Yummy details! Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my wowness! you're blog site makes me want to get married ALL OVER again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Your blog always holds such inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dainty white arrangement at the bottom. So petite and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin