Thursday, February 26, 2009

Trisha & David's Engagement Session!

Trisha has the most amazing energy to her. The kind that you can totally feel when she smiles, the kind that rubs off on you when she laughs. I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting David, but one thing's for sure... he is one lucky guy ;) The uber-fabulous couple will be tying the knot in May at one of my favorite OC wedding venues, Rancho Las Lomas. I can hardly wait to see them down the aisle!

The wonderful, Joanne Distaso, totally rocked my world when she sent over these photos from their engagement session - Thanks a million, Jo! ♥ Be sure to check out her blog for more photos!






Ummmm is it hot in here? Or is it just them?! {Oh, it's SOOO THEM!}

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bride! I can't wait to see how you design the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is stunning!! You're so lucky to get to work with such a gorgeous couple and at RLL no less! I randomly came across a comment you left on my blog and came by to tell you that you were so right. 6 months has turned into 10 in the blink of an eye! Ugh! Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one good looking couple!! I cannot wait to see how their wedding turns out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin