Monday, February 23, 2009

The BABC Dress Sale THIS WEEKEND!

The national Brides Against Breast Cancer tour makes a stop in Orange County this weekend! The event give brides the opportunity to peruse and try on over a thousand designer and couture dresses available for purchase at generously discounted prices. Best of all, all proceeds allow the Making Memories Foundation to grant one last wish for a man or woman losing the fight against Breast Cancer. My mom, sisters, and I volunteered at the event last year and had a blast! We are not able to make it this year but I will drop by on Friday to give my {almost 1 year old} wedding dress a bitter sweet send off. Yes, they take dress donations! {and YES my dear husband - you may finally reclaim that corner of the closet! Hooray!}

*Click on the flyer for event details & more info

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful event! I've donated to them before and I also went there last year looking for a wedding dress. They have so many wonderful gowns to choose from!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin