Monday, January 19, 2009

Featured Favorites: Southern Weddings Premier Issue!

Southern Weddings is not a newcomer to our Featured Favorites. It was not too long ago that we wrote about the launch of their drool-worthy blog site that continues to be at the top of our daily reads. A few weeks ago they celebrated the publication of their equally divine premier issue! I know I am a little late on the congrats, but I wanted to wait till I actually had a hard copy in hand before I gushed over how fabulous it is. If you are in need of inspiration, this magazine does not disappoint! I'm talking page after page of real weddings and the most irresistible photos! It is GORGEOUS!

Click here to purchase a copy online or here for a list of stores you can pick one up at!

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin